call2all Congress – Chicago
Tuesday, July 21 – Friday, July 24, 2020
Hilton Chicago/ Oak Brook Hills Conference Center
We hope you will be able to join us for this strategic gathering.
The call2all Chicago Congress is calling leaders in the country and surrounding nations to come together to strategize to reach everyone in this important hour. We, all, can reach “All”. “All” does not exclude anyone or anything – and everybody can part of God’s Great Commission.
Why Should I Be There?
For four days we will be working together on: “What will it take to complete the Great Commission in our lifetime?”
As each of us take personal responsibility and work together, we will see fruit in national transformation. Join us as you will be part of a select group of leaders from your region to discuss a comprehensive understanding of the Great Commission. Discuss how to create a national plan to win and disciple your nation by focusing on 5 Finish Lines of the Great Commission.
Congress Theme & Information
- Looking at the Great Commission Globally
This congress will be a “Glocal” gathering. We will spend 1.5 -2 days covering global issues of the Great Commission. Second half of the gathering will be focused on All.America.
Various key leaders, who have proven experience in their area of expertise, will be presenting information relating to specific themes like the bible engagement, evangelism, etc.
The Workshops offer practical tools in the themes or spheres while being led by presenters who have proven experience and wisdom in their area of expertise.
The content of the plenary sessions, table discussions, and workshops will center on some of the key priorities of the global Church in “Finishing the Task.” In some areas, we are hearing of new strategies for addressing critical needs.
The call2all International Office is located at:
PO Box 838
Grandview, MO 64030 • USA
*Registration does not include lodging, which must be arranged by each individual directly with hotel.
Due to the costs involved in running Congresses, we are unable to refund registration fees.
For those, who are traveling from abroad, be sure to fly into Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD) or Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW)
- ORD Is 16.4 miles from Hilton Oak Brook Hills
- MDW is 20.9 miles from Hilton Oak Brook Hills
Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center
NO INVITATION LETTERS WILL BE ISSUED for visa/immigration purposes, however, receipt for paid registrations will include wording for conference invitation.
- Nationals of 38 countries with which US has signed a visa waiver program can enter for business or tourism for stays of up to 90 days without a visa. * For more information, please follow this link: https://www.dhs.gov/visa-waiver-program-requirements?utm_source=google&utm_medium=google&utm_term=(not%20provided)&utm_content=undefined&utm_campaign=(not%20set)&gclid=undefined&dclid=undefined&GAID=1054977580.1572021907
- To check if you need a visa to enter US, please refer to this link for more information: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/tourism-visit/visitor.html
Hilton Chicago Oak Brook Hills Resort
We strongly recommend our delegates to reserve their room at the Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort, where the event is hosted. For networking opportunities, reducing commute stress and easing your travel plans, Hilton Chicago Oak Brook Hills Report might be of benefit to you. Rooms will be at a discounted hotel rate with waived resort fee and you can enjoy amenities.
How to book Hotel Rooms
For those who do not have access to the internet, call the Reservations line at 1-866-275-6295. Request reservations for Hilton Chicago Oak Brook Hills Resort, Group Code “C2A” – call2all 2020 Congress.
Hotel Name: Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center
Hotel Address: 3500 Midwest Road, Oak Brook, Illinois 60523
Hotel Phone: 630-850-5555
Hotel Website: www.oakbrookhillsresort.com
Chicago Congress Rates:
King Rooms – $159 Single/Double, plus 11% tax
Double/Queen – $159 Single-Quad, plus 11% tax
- Resort Fee waived. Includes Full Access to Fitness Facilities, Sauna, Indoor and Outdoor Pools
- Complimentary Guestroom Internet
- Complimentary Onsite Self-Parking
- Complimentary Area Shuttle within 5-mile radius (provided on a first-come, first-served basis; reservations suggested)
- Onsite golf (Willow Crest Golf Club Information and Tee Times)
A valid Credit Card and ID are required at check in. A deposit of $75.00 per day for incidentals will be authorized to any debit/credit card and released 3 to 7 days after check out depending on guest bank.
If requesting to arrive early or extend stay past group dates, we recommend making a reservations for the dates available under the group. Do not book outside of room block. Provide confirmation # to your group contact with your requested dates. Group rates will be extended based on availability.
The special room rate will be available until June 19, 2020 or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first.
These are just some of the presenters at the international call2all congress 2019 in Brazil.