call2all Nepal Congress
Finishing the Great Commission together
Focused on 5 Finish lines
Monday, March 13th ~ Wednesday, March 15th, 2017
The Crowne Plaza Soaltee Hotel
Tahachal Marg, Kathmandu, Nepal
For three days we will be working together on: “What will it take to complete the Great Commission in our lifetime?”
We hope you will be able to join us for this strategic gathering.
Why Should I Be There?
You can expect:
- Strategic discussions around church multiplication, evangelism, bible distribution and unreached people groups
- Involvement of all spheres of society (government, arts and entertainment, business, family, religion, science) to work together to finish the Great Commission
- Creating a national and regional strategy for Nepal based around 5 Finish Lines.
- Real time updates on Great Commission activity around the world
- A look at the latest tools available to Christian leaders
- Interactive workshops hosted by some of the most effective Christians workers in our time
- Opportunities to network and collaborate with other top level leaders
- Dynamic times of worship
- Commitment time to intercede for the nations
At this time, we are planning for English and Nepali speaking delegates as the majority.