At this time, we are planning for English and Korean, Mandarin and Thai.
call2all post Korea Gathering 2017
Finishing the Great Commission together
Tuesday, Jan 17, 2017 ~ Thursday, Jan 19, 2017
Call2all | YWAM Chiang Mai Base (aka call2all foundation)
309 Muu 4 Tha Wang Tan, Saraphi, Chiang Mai 50140
The post Korea Congress Gathering 2017 will serve the Korea 2016 congress attendees and local leaders to continue focusing on the five finish lines of the Great Commission. Case studies will be presented and discussed to better equip each of you to complete the commitments you made in Korea.
Asia plays a key role in what God is unfolding in this hour. Our time together of planning, praying and processing will be important for further acceleration of Kingdom work in Asia and around the world.
- Following up on congress commitments and getting equipped to fulfill them.
- What it means to be a young army – equipping this generation.
- Five finish lines
Registration is free for the first 200 people on a first come, first served basis. After 200 spots are filled, attendees must arrange their own lodging.
- What’s included in the registration
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the conference
- Lodging on YWAM base for up to 200 people (attendees will be sharing a room with 3-4 others.)
- All conference sessions and materials
For Korean and Chinese | +82-108028-8240 or 82-10-3022-4492, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thailand and surrounding countries: email Natalie at email@example.com
Registration is free for the first 200 people based on a first come, first served basis. After that attendees are required to find their own lodging, meals and transport.
For those who are traveling from abroad, fly into CNX (Chiangmai International Airport).
Travel To Campus
All attendees are responsible for their own travel to the conference location:
call2all/YWAM Chiang Mai Base
- Address: 309 Muu 4 Tha Wang Tan, Saraphi, Chiang Mai 50140
Please verify your individual situation.
You can check whether you qualify for a visa exemption here, otherwise you must apply for a tourist visa upon arrival.
- REQUIREMENT: This type of visa is issued to applicants who wish to enter the Kingdom for tourism purposes.
- DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months
- Visa application form completely filled out
- Recent( 4 x 6 cm.) photograph of the applicant
- Evidence of travel from Thailand (air ticket paid in full)
- Evidence of adequate finance (20,000 Baht per person and 40,000 Baht per family)
- Consular officers reserve the rights to request additional documents as deemed necessary
- VISA FEE
- 1,000 Baht per entry (Visa fee may be changed without prior notice)
NO INVITATION LETTERS WILL BE ISSUED for visa/immigration purposes.
Please register quickly. Lodging will be provided at the YWAM Chiang Mai/call2all base and there is space for 200 people to stay, on a first come first served basis. You will be sharing a room with 3-4 others.
You are of course welcome to find different accommodation, but will be responsible for your own transport to and from the base.
This schedule is subject to change.
The Plenary sessions held in the main auditorium, and are open to all the congress delegates. Various key leaders, who have proven experience in their area of expertise, will be presenting information relating to specific themes like the bible engagement, evangelism, and etc.
Worship9:00 am - 10:00 am
Case Study 110:00 am - 12:00 pm
Lunch & Networking12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Session 21:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Break2:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Small Group Discussions3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Dinner5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Worship6:30 pm - 7:15 pm
Session 37:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Praying for the Young Army9:00 pm - 10:00 pm