will open on Tuesday, Oct. 1 at 12:30pm.
call2all Brazil Congress
Tuesday, October 1st to Friday, October 4th, 2019
Igreja Batista Atitude, Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro
We hope you will be able to join us for this strategic gathering.
The call2all Brazil Congress is calling leaders in the country and surrounding nations to come together to strategize to reach everyone in this important hour. We, all, can reach “All”. “All” does not exclude anyone or anything – and everybody can part of God’s Great Commission.
Why Should I Be There?
For four days we will be working together on: “What will it take to complete the Great Commission in our lifetime?”
As each of us take personal responsibility and work together, we will see fruit in national transformation. Join us as you will be part of a select group of leaders from your region to discuss a comprehensive understanding of the Great Commission. Discuss how to create a national plan to win and disciple your nation by focusing on 5 Finish Lines of the Great Commission.
Watch the invitational video
Various key leaders, who have proven experience in their area of expertise, will be presenting information relating to specific themes like the bible engagement, evangelism, and etc.
The Workshops offer practical tools in the themes or spheres while being led by presenters who have proven experience and wisdom in their area of expertise.
The content of the plenary sessions, table discussions, and workshops will center on some of the key priorities of the global Church in “Finishing the Task.” In some areas, we are hearing of new strategies for addressing critical needs.
- Regular Registration
(September 1 – event start)
- $100 (USD)
- $55 (USD)
- $40 (USD)
The call2all International Office is located at:
PO Box 838
Grandview, MO 64030 • USA
Please contact us by email: email@example.com
* Registration does not include food or lodging, which must be arranged by each individual directly.
Due to the costs involved in running Congresses, we are unable to refund registration fees. Please see below for lists of countries A, B and C.
To allow for as many people as possible to participate, special rates are offered for those from certain countries.
Please find your country name under “country A, B or C”. Your citizenship, rather than current operating location, is the deciding factor.
Invited/approved presenters will not register on the website, and there is no registration fee for them. This will apply to the speaker plus spouse or one staff person (if their information is provided). At a later time, meal tickets will be offered for presenters to purchase.
We are planning to translate from English to Portuguese on stage but this is subject to change. There may be an in-ear translation device available for those who need translation in Spanish.
will open on Tuesday, Oct. 1 at 12:30pm.
Lunch and Dinner
for purchase R$20 (around $5 USD) will be available onsite
For those, who are traveling from abroad, be sure to fly into RIOgaleão – Tom Jobim International Airport (GIG).
The venue is about 40km from the airport.
Igreja Batista Atitude
Address: Rua Sylvio da Rocha Pollis, 751 – Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro – RJ, 22793-395, Brazil
NO INVITATION LETTERS WILL BE ISSUED for visa/immigration purposes, however, receipt for paid registrations will include wording for conference invitation.
- Brazil has visa waiver agreements with certain countries, so before applying please consult the visa chart below to verify if you need to have a visa to go to Brazil. If you are exempted, please be sure that your passport is valid for more than 6 months, and check if you need vaccination.
- Refer to consulate general of Brazil in Washington for more information on visa requirements by country – click here for more info
- People of these countries need to get an electronic visa to enter Brazil: Australia, Japan, Canada and USA. Visit https://brazil.vfsevisa.com/brazil/online/home/index
(Visa fee: USD 40; Service fee: USD 4.24)
For your accommodation arrangement, we highly recommend to you contact our travel agency with a concierge service for your hotel reservation. During the time of our Congress, there’s also a large festival near the venue and you will run into an issue of securing your room when you go through travel websites.
Because rooms are selling out very fast and changes minute by minute, if you have completed your registration, please contact GMX Travel agency as soon as possible to secure your room.
How to book Hotel.
Please book your accommodation through GMX travel.
- Travel Agency: GMX TRAVEL
- Facebook page for call2all Brazil Congress: https://www.facebook.com/events/571539726692267/?ti=icl
- Person in charge for your reservation: Gisele Camargo, based in USA
- Website: www.gmxtravel.com.br
- What’s app/mobile: +1 954 684-4541(tel://+1%20954%20684-4541)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
During your call, please provide the following
- Booking Name
- Date of check in
- Date of check out
- Number of people: single or double
- Preferred bed
- Your email address
- Website link: https://www.americasbarrahotel.com.br/pt-br
- Star Rating: 3
- Address: Avenida das Americas 10500 Barra da Tijuca Rio de Janeiro, CEP 22793-082
- Distance from the Venue: 1.2 miles
- Type of room(s) available:
A. Deluxe Room with Double bed
Estimated Price for single occupancy: $ 107 USD / per person per night
Estimated Price for double occupancy: $ 115 USD / per room per night
B. Deluxe Room with Triple bed
Estimated Price for single occupancy: $ 161 USD / per person per night
Estimated Price for double occupancy: $ 161 USD / per room per night
These are just some of the presenters at the international call2all congress 2019 in Brazil.